Be who you want to be. Love life.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Zumba songs

I am so totally high on endorphins right now... but Zumba was super-amazing today:

Warm-Up: Muevelo by Los Kumbia Kingz
Techno/Reggae: Rock This Party (Everybody Dance Now!!) by Bob Sinclair vs. Cutee B
Reggae/Merengue: Mueve La Colita by Soca Boys
Hip-Hop/Square Dance ;): I've Got That (Boom Boom) by Britney Spears
Merengue: La Ventanita by Sergio Vargas
Hip-Hop: Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas
Soca+Calypso: Zokalypso (ZIN)
Cumbia!: Shhh! by Wisin Y Yandel
Reggae: Pam Pam by by Wisin Y Yandel
Merengue/Soca: Dejalo Ahi by La Banda Gorda
Reggae: Rompe by Daddy Yankee
I'm A Slave For You by Britney Spears
Cool-Down: No Other Love by John Legend

Other new songs:
Warm-Up: Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas
Hip-Hop: Run the Show by Kat DeLuna
Merengue: La Ventanita by Sergio Vargas
Cool-Down: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) by Baz Luhrman
Cumbia: Techno Cumbia by Selena
Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti & Spearhead
Cool-Down: No Other Love by John Legend
Cool-Down/Reggae: I'm Still In Love With You Boy by Sean Paul ft. Sasha
Cool-Down: Womanizer Cover by Lilly Allen (LOVE IT!)
Cha-Cha: Oye Como Va by Santana
Cha-Cha: Sway by the Pussy Cat Dolls
Cool-Down: Clocks by Coldplay w/ Buena Vista Social Club

I love my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment